5 Reasons You Should Not Smoke!
5 Reasons You Should Quit Smoking
Smoking can hook you because cigarettes contain nicotine which is highly addictive. But being hooked is not an excuse why you cannot quit smoking.
Smoking has been proven by several researches to be great threat to one's health, that is why there is no reason why one who is already hooked to it should not quit smoking.
It is tough to quit smoking. People try at least 2 to 3 times before they can finally quit smoking. It takes hard work and lots of effort but if you're really determined then you can quit smoking for good.
Why quit smoking?
There are at least five reasons why you should quit smoking.
 First, if you quit smoking, you will definitely live longer and better.
 Second, each time you smoke, you take about 5 to 20 minutes off your life. Your chance of getting lung cancer, stroke or heart attack increases if you don't quit smoking.
 Third, the people you live with, especially the children, will be healthier only if you stop smoking. In fact, second hand smoke is more dangerous than the actual smoke users get from smoking.
 Fourth, if you quit smoking, you will have extra money to spend on other things than cigarettes.
 And lastly, if you’re pregnant, chances of having a healthier baby is more likely if you quit smoking.
So the next and most crucial question is "how do I quit smoking?"
Here are five ways that can help you quit smoking:
1. Get ready and prepare yourself to undertake your quit smoking program? Set a quit smoking date. Change your environment by getting rid of all cigarettes in places you frequent and not allowing people to smoke near you or at your home.
2. Get support and encouragement. Studies have shown that you'll have better chances in quitting smoking if you can get support from families, friends, and co-workers.
3. Learn new skills and behavior. Always remember that your goal is to quit smoking, so distract yourself from urges of smoking. Change your routine in your first try of quit smoking program. Do something to reduce your stress such as taking a hot bath, exercise, or reading. Plan something to do enjoyable every day.
4. Get medication and use it correctly. Medications can help you lessen the urge to smoke. Five approved medications that can help you to quit smoking are: Bupropion SR, nicotine gum, nicotine inhaler, nicotine nasal spray, and nicotine patch.
5. Be prepared for a relapse. If you quit smoking, chances of a relapse is high. Most relapses occur after 3 months of quitting, so watch out for situations that may trigger you get back to smoking such as alcohol, other smokers, weight gain and depression.
Your Own Online Library of
[PDF] Digital Books [cheap & inexpensive] to choose from,
Each product has [MRR]
Master Resale Rights a Sales Page & Graphics ... this is a
Access to Any Awesome Book for Only
Or .... Download the
Entire Package of 126 eBooks for just $77.00 US
... attributed to cigarette smoking. Most lung cancers are caused by cigarette smoking. (Smokers are five to ten times more likely to suffer from lung cancer than nonsmokers). The more cigarettes you smoke per day and the earlier you started smoking, the greater the risk of lung cancer. Children of smokers ...
... be superhuman so be ready to get external help if you need it. As I told you earlier, there might be physical, mental and emotional changes when you stop smoking. But you do not have to worry. There is plenty of help available nowadays. Below are some tips on stopping smoking: Medical Help: If you can ...
... Well, let's look at the letters: F is False E is Expectation A is Appearing R is Real Fear = False Expectations Appearing Real Now say it again and again. Now think of situations that made you fearful, but you did it anyway and then when it was over, you wondered why it had bothered you so much. So don't ...
... product that is free from the toxic chemicals. It provides different formulae that combine the use of herbal pills and essential oils in different stages of quit smoking. For this reason many users are seem to have a bit confused about the way they use this medicine. The major ingredients of this medicine ...
... or 3 serious efforts before this mission can be accomplished and sometimes may take even longer. Smoking cessation is usually a learning process in which mistakes made in the first attempt help improve odds of success during the next attempt. It is a slow process, which requires hard work. When the person ...
If you're into Niche Resale Rights
Products then check out my
which has 120 + different ebook packages and still growing.
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Ebooks - Books - Software - CD's - Reports - Videos & Business Opportunities
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap || Sub Domains Index
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US