In-Dash Navigation Vehicle GPS Unit
|Vehicle gps, vehicle gps
system, in dash navigation, kenwood in dash navigation, in dash gps,
navigation system gps, gps systems, kenwood dnx, in dash nav, gps
navigation system, kenwood navigation systems, gps navigation systems,
gps navigation reviews.
- Display Type: LCD monitor
- Height (inches): 4.4 in
- Width (inches): 7.2 in
- Depth (inches): 6.4 in
- Weight: 5.7 Pounds
2DIN 6.98? Wide VGA TFT
Active Matrix Display with Reverse Tilt Mechanism
Built-in Advanced Garmin
Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii Mapping
Built-In Bluetooth by Parrot
MSN Direct Ready (KNA-M100)
/ TMC Traffic Ready (GTM10)
iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB
Direct Control With Alphabet Search
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.2 x 15.3
inches ; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped
only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be
shipped separately from other items in your order.
Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001S3M18M
- Item model number: DNX-9140
|The Kenwood Excelon DNX9140
navigation receiver gives you turn-by-turn directions from its internal
Garmin navigation system, plus built-in Bluetooth for safer hands-free
calling. The DNX9140's VGA screen boasts a level of detail and
brightness that's steps ahead of lesser models, for vibrant movie
playback when you're parked, and outstanding detail and clarity when
you're using the intuitive menus and navigation features.
Kenwood Excelon DNX9140
In-Dash Double-Din DVD Multimedia AV Receiver (Black) (Electronics)
This product is efficiently packed with all
the top features available in today's in-car entertainment technology.
Unlike some of the other in-dash video units available from Kenwood,
this model does not require any remote mount navigation module or
accessory interface module. Therefore, this product takes up minimal
space and is very quick and easy to install.
The quality of this video
unit is amongst the best, which is expected of Kenwood products.
- Sound quality exceeds expectations!
- Navigation is above average
- Voice commands that work!
- All the navigation options and GPS
settings can be set by voice command!
- The accuracy of voice command interface
is very good. In fact, all the settings for source monitoring
(tuner, DVD, iPod etc) can be accessed by voice and many settings
applied the same way. As an example: changing map view from
3d to "north up" can be done completely by speaking
- Also it's noteworthy that while on nav
screen the bottom of the screen shows what song / source is playing
- touching that line switches the display to that source. (or can be
switched by voice command)
- Switching back to navigation can be one
button touch or ... say "view map" from any screen.
- There are videos on the internet showing
the various functions - just search the web by the model number to
see them, the features are quite good.
- I have a rear view cam as well, the
backup cam image quality on screen is very high.
- This is a challenging unit to learn to
operate. NOT intuitive in the least.
- The saving graces for me were that I can
get around the settings by 'voice command' - and the settings don't
have to be changed often.
- Too bright at night even at the dimmest
settings, a good 10 times brighter than the dashboard lighting -
which is a problem when driving long distances at night. Once away
from urban lighting, it is extremely conspicuous. (the display can
be turned off while music / nav are still working - display comes
back on with a touch of screen or any button.)
- Make no mistake, I'm talking about
having it on "night" display and dimming with display
- Operating manual is painfully basic and
- Overall the sound and navigation quality
make it a keeper.
FULL PRODUCT DETAILS CLICK HERE
Navigation - Index Page
& Site Design by Ken Dunn
HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO
- DUNWAY.US - DUNWAY.ORG
Tom Azzara - Newsletter
& Book - Tax Havens of
Kenwood In-Dash Navigation
Vehicle GPS Units!